FROM CONCEPT DESIGN TO TOTAL RENOVATION
Bringing Aesthetics And Function Together In A Timeless Design
Our clients are encouraged to start their project with a conceptual design, whether working with your designer or one of the Gurri designers, for the best end result. Projects that have an overall conceptual design plan, coordinating expectations with budget and vision, inevitably guarantees a more successful project. A design plan investment always pays back.
Working with a designer and or architect gives a complete vision before the project is even built, fitting a realistic budget to your vision. Renovation, kitchen or bath remodeling budgets can be overwhelming, never mind confronting the wide range of price-points to renovate or fixture selection. A Gurri designer will shop with you for a variety of price-points to compare products and costs. This helps to keep a budget under control. A designer or architect involved with your project can be helpful with many technical issues confronted with remodeling, especially in older buildings.
Manufactures’ showrooms can’t always anticipate the actual conditions of each project site–another reason you’re encouraged to contract Gurri design services or accept recommendations for a designer or architect. It’s why Gurri offers a free first-time consultation for your project. Bottom-line, having a designer or architect at the start of a project saves everyone headaches and actually saves money and time, surpassing your expectation.
A Gurri project team manager will coordinate the designer, or architect and work with you from start to finish, ensuring a stress-free remodeling experience. Blending your vision and needs with the design team provides a unique one-of-a-kind environment with a wide variety of drawings; including floor plans, elevations, and 3D-renderings. These detailed drawings allow a clear vision of your finished project, before anything is ordered. In addition, Gurri has built an extensive network of top trade partners and manufacturers, providing you access to numerous suppliers; countertop, flooring, lighting, bath and kitchen fixtures, appliances, tile, and stone.
The Gurri in-house on-staff experts are prepared to meet the needs of your project large or small to include:
- A balance between function and overall aesthetics to create a unique space reflective of your vision and needs.
- The Gurri Design+Remodel expertise spans the design spectrum from contemporary and traditional to transitional, is extended to all projects.
- The company welcomes the opportunity to collaborate with a wide range of clientele. Whether a homeowner, interior designer, architect, or developer, Gurri will help customize your project.
- Gurri’s goal is to bring aesthetics and function together in a timeless design for all of the rooms throughout your home or business.
- Gurri design team will work closely with you during an initial meeting to understand the details of your project and help define your investment range.
- On Site Consultations–Upon retaining Gurri design services a team manager will arrange a time to visit your home or business to confirm measurements and discuss customized solutions.
To learn how Gurri Design+Remodel can bring inspiration to your next architectural, interior design project, complete the form on the right to request a complimentary design consultation.
BOOK A COMPLIMENTARY